How a Virtual Assistant Help Busy Birth Workers
While you love focusing on your client in the moment, all the manual admin work continues to keep you frazzled, burnt out and stressed. And you don’t want to pass on that energy to your clients.
Unfortunately, if you don’t send the invoices, respond to the emails, onboard new clients, manage your calendar (and your clients) and fax the paperwork ….who will? In this blog, we’re going to discuss how a Virtual Assistant can help busy birth workers with all of the previously mentioned things.
Don’t think Virtual Assistants are only for digital entrepreneurs, or the high performing Business Coaches, or the tech company. Birth workers are just as busy and just as bogged down with day-to-day operations and administrative tasks as any other entrepreneur.
If you ever thought of how a virtual assistant can lighten your load and let you focus on your genius, here are a few ways we do just that:
- Calendar Management
- Dubsado and Honeybook set up and management (someone has to get your on-boarding in order!)
- Marketing Newsletters (via Mailchimp, MailerLiter, ConvertKit or Constant Contact)
- Invoicing and Billing
- Project and Team Management
- Systems Building
- Following up with clients (thank you and reminder emails)
- File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
- Creating Basic Graphics for social media using Canva
- Research on certain topics for blog post, newsletters, etc.
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
- Preparing Slideshows for Webinars and Presentations
- Recruitment and Outsourcing Management (search for other team members like)
- Create and update company handbook
- Manage your Blog (basic WordPress/Squarespace management)
- Create company SOPs
- Filter and reply to comments on your blog
- Online Business Operations Management
If you are doing most of these tasks yourself, when are you focusing on expecting mothers who need your help?
Gone are the days of manually onboarding every single new client, or setting up your CRM, or invoicing them. Partner with a virtual assistant TODAY and watch how your productivity increases and your business grows.